Volume Nine, Issue Two of The Lifted Brow: Digital is here! The Doing It Right Edition contains much writing and much art; all of it new, all of it excellent, all of it included in your subscription, which is just $2.99 a month. That’s what we call Doing It Right.™
In case you need more detail, here are the actual contents of this issue:
- Poetry from Oscar Schwartz
- Evan Williams asks us to participate in the survey of life
- Vivid artwork from Alexander Robyn
- A long comic from Katie Parrish
- Ben Merriman shares a brief true story
Here’s a bit more about our contributors:
- Oscar Schwartz is a writer from Melbourne. He tweets @scarschwartz and blogs from botpoet.tumblr.com.
- Evan Williams is a writer for ABC2’s daily satirical news show The Roast. He’s also contributed to McSweeney’s, the Sydney Morning Herald, The Guardian and elsewhere.
- Katie Parrish is a Melbourne-based artist who makes comics that resemble shameless feelings explosions, and works as a freelance illustrator and cartoon advice columnist.
- Ben Merriman is a doctoral student at the University of Chicago. His essays and stories have been published widely – read more at his blog.
- Alexander Robyn is an illustrator from Belgium. You can find his work at alexandernybor.tumblr.com
Do it right and download the app now on your preferred iOS device.