Volume Ten, Issue Two of The Lifted Brow: Digital has entered our worldly, wordy realm! Fire up your apple device to get this latest literary sensation, featuring:
- #nofilter fiction from Kevin Fanning (USA)
- Lee Tran Lam navigates an exit survey, poetry-style
- Michael Fikaris surfs the net in a new comic
- A compilation of very true and sincere lists by Christopher Currie
- James Robert Douglas interviews film critic Matt Zoller Seitz
A bit more about our contributors:
- Lee Tran Lam is a writer who has somehow snuck her byline into the Sydney Morning Herald, Rolling Stone and The Big Issue. She presents a show on FBi radio in Sydney, runs The Unbearable Lightness of Being Hungry food blog and podcast, and has been making zines for the last 17 years (at an incredibly slowcoach pace, though).
- Michael Fikaris is an artist based in Melbourne, Australia. His work can be seen at www.fikarisart.com.
- Kevin Fanning writes about celebrities, internet culture, technology, brands and relationships. He is a contributing writer for The Morning News and the Beverage Expert In Residence at Maura Magazine. His story collections include Magical Neon Sexuality and Jennifer Love Hewitt Time Infinity.
- Christopher Currie is a writer whose novel is called The Ottoman Motel, and whose website is furioushorses.com.
- James Robert Douglas is a freelance cultural critic and Interviews Editor at The Lifted Brow.
- Cover art by Lashna Tuschewski, an artist working in illustration, embroidery, collage, hand made jewellery, and ceramics.
The Lifted Brow: Digital is available on your preferred iOS device – get the app now.