We're thrilled to announce that Issue #36 of The Lifted Brow, the Feeder's Digest edition, is out today! Subscribers – those clever devils – are already receiving their copies in the mail (and you can too). Non-subscribers can buy a copy of this nourishing magazine from any reputable newsstand/bookstore across Australia (click here for a list of our stockists).
Our latest bumper summer-reading edition is a cornucopia of literary and visual delights. Packed with quality fiction, non-fiction, poetry and art, it tears through our rituals of consumption and self-gratification. And check out that cover artwork by Jordan Speer – adorable AND nutritious.Here is the full list of contents and contributors for Issue #36:
- non-fiction from Karen Allison Hammer, Lei Wang, Lian Low, Astrid Lorange, Justin Clemens, Michael Davison, Tamar Chnorhokian, Katerina Bryant, Mark Dean, Briohny Doyle, Michael Dulaney, Jana Perković, Ellena Savage, and Hayley Singer;
- short fiction by Jack Vening and Anna Spargo-Ryan, and also by Wei Tianyi (translated by Michelle Deeter);
- poetry by Craig Santos Perez, Chen Chen, Valeria Tentoni;
- a conversation between Craig Santos Perez and Chen Chen;
- comics and artwork from Lou Smith, TextaQueen, Max Baitinger, Aaron Billings, Jordan Speer, Lizzie Nagy, Nicky Minus, Max Mose, Merv Heers, Mary Leunig, Anna Di Mezza, Rachel Ang, Molly Turner, Stephen Tierney, Oscar Nimo, Jonathan McBurnie, Josephine Edwards, Rosell Flatley, and Nikolaus Dolman;
- and, as always, Benjamin Law and his mum Jenny's sex and relationships advice column ‘Law School’.
Grab a copy and dig in! Subscribe to save 35% on the cover price and have our beauitful mag delivered to your doorstep.