Sick of waiting patiently (since September) for a new edition of The Lifted Brow to clutch in your slimy hands? Sick of having nothing to read or talk about, and moving around in a state of stunned silence, eagerly waiting to get your first look at the all-new redesigned edition, the first from our new editors?
Well, my friend, the wait is over.
To celebrate the relaunch (and silver anniversary edition) of The Lifted Brow we’ll be holding a little shindig on 14 March at 524 Flinders Street, Melbourne.
What can you expect?
- A very, very big party for the relaunch of The Lifted Brow: a quarterly attack journal from Australia and the world. More specifically, it’s a party to celebrate the launch of TLB 25, which is outrageously special.
- Complimentary beer from Tomoka and complimentary gin from the Melbourne Gin Company
- Complimentary quesadillas from the Treat Yo Self Quesadilla Cart (vegetarian, vegan)
- Live music and DJ sets from HTMLflowers and Oscar Key Sung
- Sculpturiffic art by Lucky Prawn
Cost: $20 (if you buy your ticket early), which includes a free copy of TLB 25. Entry is free for current and new or renewing subscribers.