To celebrate the launch of Issue 29 of The Lifted Brow, please join us at the Union Club Hotel this Friday 18th March for some bevvies and chippies.
Come and grab a copy of the new issue, come and grab a conversation with some goodtime folks, come and grab a chance to feel truly alive.
We’ll be there from 5pm until 9–10pm-ish.
Drinks at bar prices, plus thinks and star vices. Quality pub food is available.
Have you not seen our new issue? It features phenomenal writing and artwork including:
- cover artwork by Ruth O'Leary, and feature art pages inside also by Ruth;
- nonfiction from Briohny Doyle, Shaun Prescott, Amy Gray, Regrette Etcetera, Adam Rivett, Dion Kagan, Jana Perkovic, Stephanie Van Schilt, Paola Balla, Gabriel Filippa, Fatima Measham, Robbie Arnott, Ruth Wyer, Alex Cuffe, Paul Dalla Rosa, Lou Heinrich, Helen Addison-Smith, H.D. Thompson, and Jean Hannah Edelstein;
- fiction by Khalid Warsame, and by David Thornby;
- comics and artwork from Mary Leunig, Lyra Hill, Sam Wallman, Safdar Ahmed, Brie Moreno, Merv Heers, Freda Chiu, Lynn Nguyen, Chaya, Chris Gooch, Anna Haifisch, Leonie Brialey, Charlotte Dumortier, Phoebe Sheehy, Tommi PG, Emilie Gleeson, Queenie Bon Bon and Ben Fordree;
- poetry by Wendy Xu, and by Stuart Barnes;
- and Benjamin Law and his mum Jenny’s sex and relationships advice column.